Latest Result

Note:From now onwards there is no more Silver or Gold Membership but your ID will remain in same group and you will get tips in free section. if you have any claim or refund please Contact at MastersTips@gmail.com MT
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]          [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have a good choice

your always rocking bro 
pls post 
pair total 100%
HTF total 100%
single digit 100%

for coming 3up game

Sure  I will post, Just let you know only,
How,I am crazy with lotto...and How I am learning....

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]     [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Draw for 01.11.2018

My best touch ... 3476
Pair total    ...    1239
HTF total    ...    126789
poaaible game can be double or semi double again
for every draw
my best touch & 4 pair
will post soon

tnx bro